Xinyi C. Turning sixteen on 21st July 2013.
Don't you worry child.
Wednesday, June 19, 2013 @ 1:03 PM
Thank goodness. >u< Maybe I’ll jump off the bandwagon and stop making these ‘month’ animations, but they’re so fun and an excuse to do something different. XD



3rd June - Chinese O Level. 
I screwed up big time. I think I was too nervous? I read the question wrongly for Paper 1, yeah. It was pretty idiotic of me because I went to look up the meaning of the phrases/words in the topic question using the electronic dictionary yet I still... It was only 20 mins left when I realised I wrote the question wrongly. Panic attack. I closed the answer booklet immediately and blanked out. After we were dismissed for a short break before our paper 2 starts, I went straight to the toilet..................................................... Yep, I told my teacher I wanted to go home straight,  since I've decided to retake my papers at the end of the year. She didn't allow me, and asked me to not give up and do well for my paper 2. But.. I really had no mood to do the paper.

Screw that. I went for lunch with Suying before heading home. Yum!


Booster from 4th June to 14th June
A waste of time I would say. Fun Run with classmates during geog and social studies lessons was damn awesome though :p

8th June - Piercings 
Lunch with Gerrah and SiMin at Bagus nom nom. Afterwards, went to Power 9 to pierce. SiMin pierced her 3rd ear hole while I pierced my 2nd and 3rd. :-) I love the chain earrings so yep I got it!


9th June - Movie date with SiMin
We went to watch Now You See Me. Such a awesome movie, I would love to watch again. So much suspense, and the magician tricks were damn cool. The ending was really unexpected, but it links everything up nicely. Mind blowing. 4.5/5




10th June - Date with JingMin
Went to get her birthday present early in the morn. I was meeting her at 1215 but I was already in Causeway Point walking about at 11 searching for stuff. It was such a belated belated belated birthday present because of MYE, Chinese Intensive and stuff. Sorry girl. :)

Lunch at Shabu Shabu, horrible. Steamboat buffet, so chose Spicy soup and Seaweed soup for our steamboat base. Spicy soup was not spicy, it was damn salty. Seaweed soup was weird, it doesn't even take like the normal seaweed soup. Kind of struggled to finish up the food... The best part of the lunch was the ice cream!!

  
Went to Somerset 313, Cineleisure and Scape afterwards. While I love to shop, JingMin hates to shop......................... She's the happiest when she has food. So yeah, went to Toastbox to chill a little.

Home afterwards.

12th June - Meet up with choir girls.
Skipped booster. I was really too sleepy and I had no mood for school. Furthermore, the lessons weren't that important.

Met up with my choir girls - Vernice Mingzhu Chingyee Suying. Charmaine and Felicia had something on so they couldn't make it. (PSST I'M THE YOUNGEST IN THIS GRP)
Had lunch at Bagus then went to walk around and chill before parting!

  

17th June - Date with Suying!
Went to AMK Hub's Ichiban Sushi for lunch. Yummy and affordable! Travelled to Somerset 313, H&M, Cineleisure and Scape!



 

-



Bye! 





0 comments: leave a comment